In agreement with the mission of the European Society of Biomechanics (ESB), consisting also in the promotion of the research excellence in biomechanics, the ESB Italian Chapter, during the IX Annual Meeting ESB-ITA 2019, will assign to young researchers the following Awards:
ESB-ITA Best in silico model for industrial translation via on insilicotrials.com (Day 1)
ESB-ITA Best Oral Presentation 2019 (Day 2)
ESB-ITA Best Poster Presentation 2019 (Day 2)
- Eligibility requirements: presenter (corresponding to the first author) at most 35 years of age (at the Congress date).
- Candidacy procedure: presenter (corresponding to the first author) has to declare eligibility to the Best Oral (Poster) Presentation Award following instructions detailed on the page Paper Submission.
ESB-ITA Master Thesis Award 2019
- Eligibility requirements: Master Thesis has to be discussed in the period 1st July 2018 – 30th June 2019 and in an Italian University.
- Candidacy procedure: the candidacy has to be proposed from the Master Thesis Supervisor by sending via email (to the address firstname.lastname@example.org) and before 1st July 2019:
– A reference letter containing a brief summary of the Thesis, as well as a short presentation of the candidate (at most 2 pages);
– The pdf copy of the Master Thesis.
Among all eligible candidatures, the ESB-ITA 2019 Scientific Committee will select at most four Theses to be presented during a special session of the Conference and from which the best one will be selected.
- Presenters admitted to this special session will be included in the list of the meeting participants without any registration fee requirement.
The award winners will be decided and awarded at the end of the ESB-ITA 2019 Conference.
Administrative coordination supported by Fondazione Alma Mater.