Instructions for Presentations
On-site technical support will be provided to facilitate and coordinate the smooth delivery of all presentations (both oral and poster). It is important that you adhere to the following guidelines.
Official languages are English and Italian. Nevertheless, authors are strongly encouraged to arrange their slides and posters in English. Moreover, since the presence of foreign (non Italian) participants, English should be preferred for oral presentations and poster discussion.
- Keynote speakers and oral presenters have to submit their slides on a drive for presentation by approaching the Congress Room at the Meeting venue at least 20 minutes before the beginning of the corresponding session.
- Technical staff to help you upload the presentation and solve technical problems that may arise.
- Presentations should be created either in PowerPoint format (.ppt or .pps extension),or PDF file, 4:3 format.
- No overhead projector will be available.
- Posters Exhibition Area is located in the cloister.
- Posters can be exhibited during the whole congress. We have arranged poster presentations in such a way that posters will have high visibility. Poster exhibition will be possible during all the congress duration, and especially during all social events (e.g., coffee breaks, lunches), allowing to promote effective discussion and dissemination. Accordingly posters may be placed starting from the meeting opening ceremony.
- Each poster board has been assigned a number (notified with the communication of the contribution acceptance). The poster must be placed on the corresponding board, which will display the assigned number on it.
- Size: maximum 70X100 cm with vertical orientation.
Administrative coordination supported by Fondazione Alma Mater.